Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    This one is probably pretty niche - for people that like mechanical watches and German stuff - but this is such a great brand from a small German company very much like Tom Bihn: Sinn (pronounced "Zinn").
    Looks great! I don’t have that much money to spend on a watch, but I like the Sinn 556 watches. No frills and small enough for a woman. I don’t like most women’s watches, they’re just ugly. At the moment I’m wearing a Junkers watch daily (the poor man’s Junghans). When I travel I always wear my Casio F91W, practical and so inexpensive that I don’t need to worry about it. And I kind of dig it in a certain retro way (but then I probably had too much contact with Berlin hipsters). Especially paired with floral sundresses... Wink

Silicon Valley
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BihnBag View Post
    Very nice. Is that after market strap (the white one) or is that an official Sinn one?
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Looks great! I don’t have that much money to spend on a watch, but I like the Sinn 556 watches.
    Alright! a few other watch nerds here! @Bihnbag, yes those are Sinn straps that I bought the full size deployant clasp for, which I really like even though i have a smaller wrist. I also have the red (see below). Your SM is, of course, awesome, and it's funny you mention the Fenix because I'm thinking on an Instinct or F6, but probably after the holidays.

@B1gsky, holy moly, German watch fan! I love Junkers and also Casio! I'm thinking on a g-shock or Protrek soon ... that said, I keep going back to the German brands as there's just something I love there.

The U2 with the red Sinn strap:

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread.

Here are some of my choices:

Folding knives - Hinderer
    Fixed blades - Busse
    Kitchen knives - Kramer
    Scissors - Victorinox
    Work axes - Conciltool
    Lights - Surefire
    Cameras - Sony A7[R]iii
    Laptops / Monitors - Dell
    Dog gear - Alpine Outfitters
    Scooters - Diggler Alpha Disc (large), Xootr - folding small, Micro - folding micro
    Casual shoes - Salamander or Clarks
    Specialty shoes - Crocs
    Thermals - North Pole
    Clothing - Todd Shelton
    Hats - Tilley (outdoor), Stetson (lifetime hats), Bailey Hollywood (dress)
    Leather bags - Saddleback leather (esp. old papyrus logo)
    Leather treatment - Leatherique (cars), Leather Solutions International (furniture)
    Watches mechanical - Oris, Universal Geneve, quartz - Seiko solar radio atomic
    Cars - Porsche

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
    @B1gsky, holy moly, German watch fan! I love Junkers and also Casio! I'm thinking on a g-shock or Protrek soon ... that said, I keep going back to the German brands as there's just something I love there.
    Hereís my Junkers:

Brands and Stuff That You Love (Emphasis on Quality)-be34ff08-bb2c-42aa-939b-0eb734b8364a-jpeg

Itís a great everyday watch for me, especially because I can wear both silver and gold jewellery with it. But Iím definitely looking for another more sporty watch as an alternative , and also maybe something with an automatic or hand wind movement. But I havenít found the right watch yet. I definitely canít imagine going without a watch, I always wear one when Iím out and about.

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My watch collection so far. I think we have enough to warrant a push to get a TB travel watch case made? Brands and Stuff That You Love (Emphasis on Quality)

I was thinking of buying scraps and making a band or something. But lack of the skills to do anything good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Minneapolis, MN
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently came across recommendations for the NiteIze Quickstand. It's a credit card-sized stand that is compatible with most phones and tablets. I wasn't super convinced of its efficacy but it's low price (found mine for $9 at REI https://tinyurl.com/w4eb9sk) and local availability pushed me to try it. Totally love it. It's tiny, actually the size of a credit card so it's always at hand. Stable. Lightweight. Lots of angles and useful in both portrait and landscape mode.

When I bring my Logitech Keys-to-go I can pretty much leave my laptop at home or the office and have all the comfort of full keyboard typing. You can get up to 3 months between charges (Based on 2 hours average usage per day) says the product description. In my experience with light use I've gotten nearly a year's use with a single charge and light, occasional usage.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21