Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately I tune my TV into an eagle nest cam on YouTube and watch the parents sitting on the nest or feed the babies. It is stress reducing for me to watch nature go on while the human world around us is going mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making a really silly video that I was worried about posting because I thought I might be the only one who found it funny:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ueWvmpXDk/

(I was making more... normal little videos and filming them outside for good light, but it was really cold out yesterday and I wished I was wearing mittens, so....)
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Minneapolis, MN
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry! You're not alone in finding it funny! I really love how the music pretty much syncs triumphantly with the last object.

Forum Member
    Portland-ish OR
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the mittens, nice for some levity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A30-halcyon/UV,, S19-black halcyon/Island, SCB-Original halcyon/Wasabi, MCB-Halycon/Wasabi, SK-black halcyon/Island, SE-Aubergine/Wasabi, LS-Aubergine Fjord, shop bags and numerous bits and bobs in as many colors as i can rationalize

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumping this thread because making Factory Showroom cookies has been a wonderful and relaxing task at home. I'm a believer in substituting ingredients based on what we have in the pantry. I've still never worked with Tiger nut flour, but apparently Tiger nuts are a kind of edible tuber and not a nut. Thank you to the Crew for continuing their excellent work. Though I don't visit the forums as often as I used to, it's wonderful to see the continuation of positive and informative exchanges.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5