Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Travel pillows?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I only take one along when I know I'm going to need to sleep on the plane, because you're right that it does take up a lot of space. When I need to sleep on the plane, though, I sleep so much better with a pillow like this than I do without one. Sometimes it's worth the extra space that it takes up.
    Maybe I was just used to not packing with one. Not completely opposed to using it though.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the Trtl. None of the others give enough support to keep my head upright. I absolutely cannot sleep on a plane without one. With one, I might get a couple hours on a long flight. It might depend on what kind of sleeper you are.

For the Trtl, when I am not sleeping on a flight, I place it inside my luggage, with clothes on either side of it (allowing for the slight bow in its shape to not be compromised.) It takes up little room. (I travel with just a backpack so space is at a premium.)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5