Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Kirri:

Here's the link to eBags. They have better photos of the Cashmere Belt Wallet:

Osgoode Marley Cashmere Belt Wallet - eBags.com

Osgoode Marley has excellent quality leathers and their new nylon stuff is excellent, too. But I agree, their website photos are terrible. eBags sells some of the Osgoode Marley items, but not all of them, but eBags has better photos of the items.

Osgoode Marley's Cashmere leather items are wonderful. I have both small wallets, purses, messenger bags and briefcases from them. Very well thought out pockets and well executed construction. Sort of the TB of leather. Their nylon bags are new this year and I'm very impressed with them.

There are only two credit card pockets in the Belt Wallet, but the pockets can hold multiple cards. I put two cards back to back and that thwarts RFID thieves. The flap pocket closes with a snap, and I use it for my insurance cards, but it will hold change, too. In between the front and the back of the wallet (at the top behind the flap) there is another sort of secret slot where you can stash more cards or money. There is only one bill slot, but it is plenty big enough for full sized bills. I also hacked the wallet to make it RFID safe by just putting a dollar sized piece of aluminum foil in the bill slot. The wallet snaps shut. I've never actually worn it over a belt, but you could.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 07-07-2016 at 05:39 AM.

San Pedro, CA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like a few others here, I use a Bellroy wallet. It was a bit like "sophies choice" as to which cards went into it, but it did force me to pare down. I don't think I've missed the cards that didn't go in and with some apps now, you don't need to carry as many.

around 53
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use an Ainste Evan Wallet Mini. It holds my ID, and the three other cards I need to carry (debit, credit, work credit). I never carry cash (haven't needed cash since ever). Day-to-day is debit or Apple Pay. If I do happen to have cash, it folds nicely into the wallet. I use parking apps to pay for parking and all my loyalty/reward cards are stored on my phone.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a fan of the iPhone and combo wallet done by a place called Pad and Quill. On line only. High quality. I'm down to 4 cards incl driver license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the two Lodis card wallets. One for necessary cards (DL, debit, insurance) and the other for occasional cards (library, store). I can grab one or both and know what I have in them.

Wallets & Accessories | Audrey 5" Credit Card Case with Zipper Pocket

I like the Allett Slim for when I am taking just one wallet. (Recommended here in the forum.)

https://www.all-ett.com/product/ultr...iginal-wallet/

Forum Member
    davenport, ia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my smallet (small wallet, get it?) of choice is a mywalit zip id case:
    Thin, organized wallet--recommendations?-mywalitzipid-jpg
    i like that they're in all sorts of cheery / easy to spot colors (mine is a colorway called "seascape", various shades of blues and greens).

i can usually use it without having to open it up, but also everything stays in very securely, even after the amount of stretching that one experiences with leather after years of daily use. my two workhorse credit cards go on the outside slots, and my drivers license goes in the ID window with emergency medical and contact information tucked behind it.

the inside zip pocket is roomy enough to hold everything i need. it opens up accordion file-style, with a center divider in the main compartment, plus a small pocket against one side. currently, the zip compartment of mine is housing a small handful of coupons, a quarter for the shopping carts at aldi, my wedding band when it's not on my finger, six cards of credit card size and thickness (although it can hold more than that), and a small cashstash of five bills in varying denominations + health insurance cards in the small interior side pocket.

Forum Member
    Austin, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @capncat Those are super cute. Too bad I don't need another wallet Maybe Christmastime...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3