Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Co-Pilot as camera bag - test run to Barcelona

Very excited to be taking my TB bags on their first International trip. Despite enjoying the "things you can travel without" thread, I enjoy photography, birding, and reading, so carry a lot of tech with me. I think I've worked out a great combination for this trip with the CP and a PCSB.

For the flight, I've loaded my cameras, binoculars, etc into an Ape Case inside my PCSB. (Bonus: The Apecase gives a nice 'solar' interior to the bag) The PCSB goes into my small carry-on roller.
    Co-Pilot as camera bag - test run to Barcelona-pcsb2-jpg

I packed my CP with flight necessities - Kindle, travel docs, passport, travel pillow, etc.. This will go under the seat in front of me. Note: I've added s-biners to the zippers to give some added security to the bag.
    Co-Pilot as camera bag - test run to Barcelona-copilotflight2-jpg

When I get to Spain, I can transfer the Ape Case to my CP, add a few more necessities and head out to explore. The bag will be heavy so I've added a Gatekeeper waist belt. The PCSB is now my beach/pool bag!
    Co-Pilot as camera bag - test run to Barcelona-cpbirding-jpg

I'll report back on how successful this is...

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the look of that Ape Case! First the Solar-like yellow caught my eye, but the design looks good too. I wonder if one of them would make a good alternate protective case for my CPAP. I'll check out the specs sometime when I'm more in the mood for that kind of detailed shopping. Do you remember which size that is, that you use inside the PCSB?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Boston, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ape Case Cubeze QB39. There are lots of options that might work for you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I like the look of that Ape Case! First the Solar-like yellow caught my eye, but the design looks good too. I wonder if one of them would make a good alternate protective case for my CPAP. I'll check out the specs sometime when I'm more in the mood for that kind of detailed shopping. Do you remember which size that is, that you use inside the PCSB?