Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    Hi ��
    I have one of those iPhone plus phones so the screen (for me) is quite large. I have preloaded all my work apps and a voice recorder app. I use a foldout keyboard with stand to type longer documents and notes. I also have the kindle app for reading novels. I carry headphones to listen to podcasts or audio books en route. I don’t analyze statistical files in the field so my computer isn’t needed.
    I hope this helps!
    Very cool! What keyboard do you like to use with your phone? I'm looking for ways to get rid of my laptop when I travel for work. Thank you again!

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for posting this--packing list posts are my favorite.

I also like the card set up you have. I forced myself a few years ago to move everything to a note-taking app because between working from home, work travel, working from friends'/family's homes I was finding it hard to always remember to pack the right notebook. Your set up would actually be awesome for me onsite at meetings where jotting notes is sometimes easier than typing, and would help me be able to organize and scan them when I got home. Think I am going to give it a try at my next meeting.

Good luck on your trip!

P.S. Almost forgot to ask: what brand/style are those boots? I <3 them
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Natick, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by northerngypsy View Post
    Very cool! What keyboard do you like to use with your phone? I'm looking for ways to get rid of my laptop when I travel for work. Thank you again!
    I use one called: iWerkz Universal Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard (44652RD)
    It is very compact and was affordable! It works well for trips!

Natick, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kathryn View Post
    Thank you for posting this--packing list posts are my favorite.

P.S. Almost forgot to ask: what brand/style are those boots? I <3 them
    They are Donald Pliner Luuluu wedge booties. I picked them up at an upscale consignment shop nearby my home...they are very comfy and look cool (or so say my 18 year old college students)!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    I do like the binder of cards idea! Might be something to adopt. I carry notebooks, but this is more compact and would weigh less.
    People used to use binder clips on notecards and called it a Hipster PDA. I like doing that when I donít have a notebook I like

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2