Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
    Folding bluetooth headphones (Sony DR-BT22 - So old I can't find a reference photo) - these take a proprietary charger with a built in power brick...
    Drives me nuts that Sony still does this kind of thing this day in age, with USB so ubiquitous.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imperator View Post
    Drives me nuts that Sony still does this kind of thing this day in age, with USB so ubiquitous.
    To be fair, I bought these in like, 2004 or 2006 or something, so it's hardly "this day and age". Back then, USB charging was barely a standard. But yes, Sony's typical reliance on proprietary "whatever" does tend to usually be a pain in my _____ when dealing with their products.

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaadk View Post
    To be fair, I bought these in like, 2004 or 2006 or something, so it's hardly "this day and age". Back then, USB charging was barely a standard. But yes, Sony's typical reliance on proprietary "whatever" does tend to usually be a pain in my _____ when dealing with their products.
    I had their wireless earbuds that were c. 2011-2012, and I recall building a USB connector for them. It wasn't even the proprietary connector that was the problem, but that it was attached straight to a 5v wall adapter (!)

Digital Nomad
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now we just need to get toothbrushes, shavers, trimmers, etc on the USB train. Choo choo!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    Now we just need to get toothbrushes, shavers, trimmers, etc on the USB train. Choo choo!
    Iíve at least got all those on the AA train. Much easier to swap in fresh batteries than it is to carry additional charger cords.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncing View Post
    I have a cordless drill that charges with Mini USB!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2