Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, all, for your replies!

I have to say: Ranger panties--just cracks me up every time I read the words!!

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Leggings are my emergency pajama/grocery run/ice machine run/low-key public clothes. On my last trip I really wanted a lightweight, moisture wicking, cozy cover-up, so I just bought a bamboo zip-front hoodie. Also, I always take sandals made by Crocs that weigh nothing and are perfect shower shoes/slippers with or without socks.

That said, I've had some bad Airbnb experiences, so I don't anymore.
    I got my new moisture wicking hoodie a few days ago, and it's awesome! So soft I didn't want to take it off, and as functional and with as much public-appropriate coverage as a bathrobe. And I ALWAYS wear a bathrobe at home, so this gives me a travel friendly alternative. I bought my husband some pants from the same place to replace his beat up sweats. bambooclothes.com, if anybody's interested.

And my negative Airbnb experiences are mostly that I want to deal with a professional when travel inevitably goes wrong. I don't want to wake up a new mom and her baby because I lost my key, but I also don't want to feel guilty that I'm asking for help from someone I'm paying to host me. Maybe I just worry too much, but I stick with commercial accomodations and it's not an issue

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    I got my new moisture wicking hoodie a few days ago, and it's awesome! So soft I didn't want to take it off, and as functional and with as much public-appropriate coverage as a bathrobe. And I ALWAYS wear a bathrobe at home, so this gives me a travel friendly alternative. I bought my husband some pants from the same place to replace his beat up sweats. bambooclothes.com, if anybody's interested.

And my negative Airbnb experiences are mostly that I want to deal with a professional when travel inevitably goes wrong. I don't want to wake up a new mom and her baby because I lost my key, but I also don't want to feel guilty that I'm asking for help from someone I'm paying to host me. Maybe I just worry too much, but I stick with commercial accomodations and it's not an issue

Thanks for the tip re: the hoodie. I'll check it out.

I've decided to go with an Airbnb in Lewes, England. It's a small studio attached to a house, and so far as I know there are no kids in the house. The B&B where I stayed last year closed down (owner retired) and I'm heartbroken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2