Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    I haven't been. However, I'll go out on a limb and recommend the Cadbury Factory. The Cadbury chocolate in England tastes WAY better than the Cadbury chocolate you get in America. I absolutely LOVE the English kind. I'm let down by the American kind.

There is a Chocolate Tour you can take in York. I don't recall the actual name of the place. They teach about chocolate history and you get to make a chocolate treat at the end. The chocolatier was wonderful and our guide was very knowledgeable. elisa

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So trip postponed til next year.... no prize for anyone guessing why!

Plus size next year we’ll have a 3.5 year old instead of 2.5 so no nappies! Yey for less packing!

Anyone thoughts on own bags for 3.5 and 5.5 year old?

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydneygirl View Post
    So trip postponed til next year.... no prize for anyone guessing why!

Plus size next year we’ll have a 3.5 year old instead of 2.5 so no nappies! Yey for less packing!

Anyone thoughts on own bags for 3.5 and 5.5 year old?
    Last year I took several trips with a 3.5 and 6.5 year old, both wearing Luminary 12s. Clipped a Tile tracker to an O-ring in each one. Each bag is small enough that if I really needed to, I could clip both Luminaries to my backpack by putting a carabiner through all three top handles. The chest and waist straps help guard against carelessness and they have hands free to hold yours. The bags are slim enough that the kids can keep them on during short travel like on a city bus. There are so many pockets that you can hide little surprises in the bag for later in the trip. Great choice for us!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5