Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have been to Ireland in all months, and early October is my favourite,

the days are still warm and there is a nice feel to it. But no one can tell you the weather more than a week in advance, it could be glorious sunshine showing off the Autumn tints or it could rain all week, but that goes for any week you choose throughout the year.

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennygranny View Post
    I think I have been to Ireland in all months, and early October is my favourite,

the days are still warm and there is a nice feel to it. But no one can tell you the weather more than a week in advance, it could be glorious sunshine showing off the Autumn tints or it could rain all week, but that goes for any week you choose throughout the year.
    I love traveling in September and October. Its almost always my vacation time of year. I prefer September for personal reasons far too detailed for a forum post, and October for many of the reasons you describe. At least, in much of the northern hemisphere Ireland in October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares. ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2