Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overnighting with a Pilot

Overnighting with a Pilot-img_4179-jpg
    Caption: Ready to go on an overnight trip! The rolling suitcase is empty, I had borrowed it earlier and brought it along on this trip to return it.

I was happy to find that with my new smaller CPAP I was able to get everything into a Pilot for an overnight trip! Here's how it was packed for the majority of the trip:

Main compartment:
    13" laptop*, bare (instead of putting the laptop in a Cache, I resolved to just be very careful with the bag)
    One side of the main compartment had my new small travel CPAP in its case, plus a 3DOC with a clean shirt + socks + underwear for the next day.
    The other side had the cloth bag that holds the rest of the CPAP stuff (hose, power cord) plus a size 1 TSS of things I would want during the flight (it was a short flight so I just wanted gum, noise-cancelling earbuds, and an external battery), and a small Q-Kit of electronics chargers
    Sleep mask went into one of the inside pockets of the Pilot

Front left compartment:
    Size 1 TSS (not full) with my CPAP mask in it
    Clear 3DOC of toiletries

Center front compartment:
    A lightweight pair of pajamas, rolled up, plus a small bottle of water I added at the airport

Front right compartment:
    Side Effect as purse

Attached to the handle:
    Small HeroClip, which I was glad to have because one of the airport bathrooms didn't have a stall hook
    Down jacket, which I pulled through the handle for easy carrying when I wasn't wearing it

*You may notice that a laptop charger isn't mentioned anywhere in this packing list. That's because I had started packing my S19 for this trip, switched to the Pilot, and forgot to move the laptop charger over. Fortunately my laptop's battery lasted long enough for me to get some homework done on the trip!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Overnighting with a Pilot-img_4179-jpg
    Caption: Ready to go on an overnight trip! The rolling suitcase is empty, I had borrowed it earlier and brought it along on this trip to return it.

I was happy to find that with my new smaller CPAP I was able to get everything into a Pilot for an overnight trip! Here's how it was packed for the majority of the trip:

Main compartment:
    13" laptop*, bare (instead of putting the laptop in a Cache, I resolved to just be very careful with the bag)
    One side of the main compartment had my new small travel CPAP in its case, plus a 3DOC with a clean shirt + socks + underwear for the next day.
    The other side had the cloth bag that holds the rest of the CPAP stuff (hose, power cord) plus a size 1 TSS of things I would want during the flight (it was a short flight so I just wanted gum, noise-cancelling earbuds, and an external battery), and a small Q-Kit of electronics chargers
    Sleep mask went into one of the inside pockets of the Pilot

Front left compartment:
    Size 1 TSS (not full) with my CPAP mask in it
    Clear 3DOC of toiletries

Center front compartment:
    A lightweight pair of pajamas, rolled up, plus a small bottle of water I added at the airport

Front right compartment:
    Side Effect as purse

Attached to the handle:
    Small HeroClip, which I was glad to have because one of the airport bathrooms didn't have a stall hook
    Down jacket, which I pulled through the handle for easy carrying when I wasn't wearing it

*You may notice that a laptop charger isn't mentioned anywhere in this packing list. That's because I had started packing my S19 for this trip, switched to the Pilot, and forgot to move the laptop charger over. Fortunately my laptop's battery lasted long enough for me to get some homework done on the trip!
    Nicely done! I am impressed you managed to get your clothes in a 3DOC, Iíve never even thought of that.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which cpap do you have?

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlet View Post
    Which cpap do you have?
    I just got the Dreamstation Go a week or two ago. Smilie
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I just got the Dreamstation Go a week or two ago. Smilie
    Super cool!!

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet