Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Birks look pretty cool with the socks too Smilie

Natick, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very belated thank you and trip review:
    First of all, we are so thankful for your suggestions and I can confidently say we loved all the food spots you suggested. We had Chuy’s (my daughter and my dad loved watching the fresh tortillas being made), Amy’s IceCream, both Pappas, Fadi’s for Middle eastern cuisine, and we tried some other Chinese spots and Roostar for Vietnamese Bahnmi sandwiches on a lunch date. We had a huge group (think 30 people) eat at Kasra Persian restaurant and it was amazing! Seriously delicious. We also had a family dessert night at Sleek Creperie and it was indulgent, fantastic, and my daughter barely slept after the sugar bombSmilie Such a fun spot. It smelled like heaven.

The City Pass was 100% worth it. We loved the science museum, the zoo, the children’s museum, and Houston space museum! However, we found the “aquarium” a bit lacking- there was a poor white tiger in a cage at the aquarium, why? It had nothing to do with the theme of an aquarium BUT otherwise we LOVED the city pass and all 4 adults and 1 child went to every spot and we all had a fantastic time.

Driving in Houston is not for the faint of heart- whew! Those interstates are intense and it felt like I was in Mad Max every time we hopped on but all of us ended up getting to our destinations safely.

The PIKA was the perfect museum purse and my PU was my trust companion on longer days out and about.
    Houston, Texas Recommendations-ad0ff70c-1702-454a-b0f3-cbd7147fb902-jpeg
    Last edited by nsh; 01-30-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2