Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My S19ís First Trip

Winter in Jeju Island, South Korea

Using the S19 Black ballistic/Northwest Sky as my personal item/carry-on. I'm definitely not an expert packer and far from a minimalist one-bag traveler. Even if I wanted to, a medical condition prevents me from carrying a significant amount of weight and forbidden by the surgeon to do any overhead lifting.

What I carried:

Small Front Pocket:
    5 packets of Korean sim cards
    Clipa

Water Bottle Pocket:
    Tiger insulated mug 300 mL (10 oz)
    Bluetooth selfie stick

Right Side Pocket:
    Eyeglasses/case
    Reusable nylon bag

Left Side Pocket:
    Tiger insulated mug 240 mL (8 oz)

Bottom Pocket:
    Columbia Omnitech light blue windbreaker size 1X

Main Compartment:
    -Eagle Creek medium packing cube for North Face Thermoball synthetic down jacket size XL, Uniqlo Heattech Ultra Warm leggings XL, Uniqlo Heattech Extra Warm shirt XL, tanktop, and 2 underwear.
    -TB Clear Organizer Pouch medium burnt orange for passport and documents, tethered to O-ring. Keys and flashlight clipped to O-ring.
    -Shawl 62 in. x 62 in.
    -TB 3D Clear Organizer Cube for earbud headphones inside Hello Kitty case, small plastic trash bag, medications, lip balm, Ravpower powerbank 6700mah,
    -Eagle Creek small packing cube for iPad and Samsung charging wires, Anker 4-port charger, adapter, powerbank 10050mah,
    -Black flowery pouch for medications, lipstick, lip balm, Lucas papaw ointment, floss, travel toothbrush and toothpaste.
    -Big pack of tissues
    -Blue Kipling wallet

Weight: 10.6 lbs / 4.8 kg

I packed the essentials. If my checkin luggage gets lost, at least I'll have my thermals and jackets. Surprisingly when I tried packing the same stuff into my old Kipling Micah backpack 24L, it wonít fit.

I loved the organization and how much it fit. I only wish it had a small lined slip pocket inside the main compartment exclusively for cellphones, near the top.

It also fits nicely under the seat of the plane.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it comfortable for you to carry with all that in it? I stuggle to carry mine with too much in it. What is the cute flower-print bag?

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goblin View Post
    Was it comfortable for you to carry with all that in it? I stuggle to carry mine with too much in it. What is the cute flower-print bag?
    It was kinda egg shaped and not so comfortable. I pulled out the Eagle Creek packing cube at the airport and placed it into the reusable bag, which I placed into the overhead bin.

The flowery pouch is a generic unbranded pouch my friend's mom gave away many Christmases ago.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk