Has anyone hiked all day, or done an overnight with all their gear in the guide’s edition of the synapse 25? I visit my siblings in the NH whites typically at least once a year in the summer time, I would like a bag that is more travel bag, but could be used in a pinch as an overnight hiking pack. I am a UL hiker, base weight is ~8 lbs. I am short, and I know I love the way the s25 rides normally, but I have never taken it hiking. Typically we’ll plan out if we are doing a camping trip, so I can plan to bring my zpacks nero, but occaisionally we make a last minute decision to go, since I always travel with my hammock, I want to be able to just throw a light weight sleeping bag unto my one-bag and go. The ge synik 30 could potentially work for that.

I am debating on the ge synik 30, but since no one has that bag yet, I figured I’d ask how the ge s25 performs. I tried the guides pack and it was not for me, didn’t even get past test packing stages with it. Thanks, also pics would be awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk