Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you wear/own a RoadID band? I wear mine whenever I workout (running or cycling outside), travel, or go on hikes. It might be helpful in an emergency evacuation due to a crisis. Itís helpful to have identifying information on you in case for some reason you were incapacitated or in a place where you might not speak the language (obviously not the case for you in Minnesota).

You can customize your band with relevant medical conditions/allergies/emergency contact.

One year I gave my whole family their own RoadID band for Christmas and it was a well received and still used gift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    Do you wear/own a RoadID band?
    I have several of the shoe version - one for each pair of walking & running shoes that have laces (I rotate to extend the life of the shoes) - that way I won't forget. For when I'm out walking wearing sandals or something that the shoe ID doesn't work for, I have one of the silicon wrist bands.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Natick, MA
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to pack in an emergency go bag?

Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I have several of the shoe version - one for each pair of walking & running shoes that have laces (I rotate to extend the life of the shoes) - that way I won't forget. For when I'm out walking wearing sandals or something that the shoe ID doesn't work for, I have one of the silicon wrist bands.
    So good that you have one for every pair of
    sneakers!

I checked out the RoadID website after posting and just noticed they now make ids that can be slid onto the band of an Apple Watch/Garmin/smart watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minneapolis
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    I checked out the RoadID website after posting and just noticed they now make ids that can be slid onto the band of an Apple Watch/Garmin/smart watch!
    I have one of those, and one that's on its own band. I'm taking a break from my FitBit (back to a good ol' analog Timex lol), so I'm wearing the stand-alone RoadID for now.

I'm back in Minneapolis. I'm glad to see that our city council is listening to the voices of the people that they represent. All in all, it seems that things are calmed down--and no more curfews in place.
    Last edited by kathryn; 06-08-2020 at 07:24 AM.
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I have one of those silicone wrist bands too. I asked a UK police officer about it once and he said that if they find someone who is incapacitated or can not communicate, they do check wrists for medical bracelets. Recommend it to anyone for some peace of mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2