Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the ladies, I highly recommend Dr Scholl's Fast Flats. I don't think they'd hold up to intense travel walking but they're good enough for a nice restaurant if you don't have space for nice shoes. I wore mine around my hotel all weekend and even to a party and they were great. $10 on Amazon!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For people looking for a small container for deodorant try this one

All Inclusive List of Tips for Ultralight Packing-cada2e9f-6a16-4df4-9b7b-e1fd2e8a3dd5-521-000000698c848152-jpeg

https://www.elementsbathandbody.com/...-Twist-up.html

I was given a lotion bar in this packaging and it's a perfect small size for traveling 2-1/2 inches by 1-1/2 inches. And made in the USA!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post

9. A small tub of body butter* (only used in high altitude locations where my skin dries rapidly to a sorry flakey state. (Haven't yet come up with a solid alternative).

Pack it in, pack it out.
    I make lotion bars that do well for the cold and dry. I have the same problem. Let me know if you want to try one! Feel free to PM me

And Iím of the pack it in, pack it out mindset as well. All Inclusive List of Tips for Ultralight Packing

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Forum Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screw-top contact cases, if they haven't been plugged already, for toiletries. From 4 days of toothpaste to 2 weeks of Vaseline, these will work to get everything into a 3-1-1 for most trips. Most contact wearers will throw oodles of these away over the years; re-purpose them! Just cut them in half and sand them a bit.

All Inclusive List of Tips for Ultralight Packing-img_9116-jpg

Minneapolis
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imperator View Post
    Screw-top contact cases, if they haven't been plugged already, for toiletries. From 4 days of toothpaste to 2 weeks of Vaseline, these will work to get everything into a 3-1-1 for most trips. Most contact wearers will throw oodles of these away over the years; re-purpose them! Just cut them in half and sand them a bit.

All Inclusive List of Tips for Ultralight Packing-img_9116-jpg
    Havenít yet sawed any in half, but Iíve got a handful labeled and holding different creams, gels, etc. in my 3-1-1 every trip. All Inclusive List of Tips for Ultralight Packing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm more of a creative problem solver with good taste and a soft spot for logistical nightmares.Ē ― Maria Semple, Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggy'sMom View Post
    For people looking for a small container for deodorant try this one

All Inclusive List of Tips for Ultralight Packing-cada2e9f-6a16-4df4-9b7b-e1fd2e8a3dd5-521-000000698c848152-jpeg

https://www.elementsbathandbody.com/...-Twist-up.html

I was given a lotion bar in this packaging and it's a perfect small size for traveling 2-1/2 inches by 1-1/2 inches. And made in the USA!
    I use those for putting shea butter in or putting my existing deodorant in. So much smaller! They also have stock sunscreen in that size which is great too.

fredletsTravels
    http://www.fredletsTravels.com
    #TeamUltraviolet

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6