Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, no! I don't have any Suddenly Salad. Should I panic now? elisa

Forum Member
    Virginia
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to send a quick thank you to AlaskaGirl as I had a wonderful time yesterday afternoon meeting her, and she was kind enough to even show me some of the sights in Anchorage and the surrounding vicinity. She was extremely gracious and welcoming, and the experience made me appreciate even more the amazing online TB community. I really enjoyed our mini meet up, and I cannot wait to post a few trip photos and a post trip report on how what I took worked, once I am back home.
    Last edited by NWhikergal; 03-18-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Typos
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." -Ferris Bueller

Forum Member
    Upstate NY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eva,
    I'm certainly not an expert on Alaska, but I can recommend late August as a good time to go. I visited Alaska for almost three weeks in Late August (2 years ago) and found it perfect. It's fairly warm (for Alaska) and the days are still long with useful daylight well past 9PM everywhere. It's also later in the tourist season, so while there will be plenty of other visitors it's a bit easier to arrange accommodations and tours than earlier in summer... given the fairly short tourist season and limited number of hotel rooms in some places, this is a consideration. An incredible place to visit, I'd highly recommend it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2