Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    That makes perfect sense actually, and it is spot on since the reason for this trip is to evaluate a program that Maine is in charge of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I also think you're going to MAINE. If it's on the coast, then the FB resembles water.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waffling about the Cafe bag - it's sitting right in front of me now, whispering in my ear "take me....take me....". The PacSafe is sort of a slate blue/gray, but my complaint with the bag is it's very rigid when you try and stuff things in it, unlike the Cafe Bag. I'm trying to convince myself that my French Blue MCB is a professional enough color to go with outfits that are black and purple. I could always slip it into the Swift if it makes me that uncomfortable I suppose. Someone enable me!
    I think you might have already left but, I am enabling, it is very easy to slip a Cafe Bag in a Swift. I do it all the time with my EDC SBC.

If you want the portrait look of the Cafe Bag and the classy professional look of Ballistic, the Ristretto is in stock. Smilie

NJ
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I returned last night and here's how all of the bag combinations worked themselves out. The choice of the SA was perfect; I still say this is the best travel bag I own. Even fully loaded, it was amazingly comfortable throughout my treks to/from the airport. As far as my agonizing over the MCB, turns out I never used it. I went with the SE inside the Swift, which worked beautifully. It looked totally professional, and I just took the Swift out to lunch every day and I left the piles of paper behind so it didn't weigh a ton. I used the SE at night when we went to dinner (I could lock my iPad in the room safe, so no worries there). I even had one of my travel mates ask several questions about both bags, so maybe we have a new Bihnite on our hands!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I returned last night and here's how all of the bag combinations worked themselves out. The choice of the SA was perfect; I still say this is the best travel bag I own. Even fully loaded, it was amazingly comfortable throughout my treks to/from the airport. As far as my agonizing over the MCB, turns out I never used it. I went with the SE inside the Swift, which worked beautifully. It looked totally professional, and I just took the Swift out to lunch every day and I left the piles of paper behind so it didn't weigh a ton. I used the SE at night when we went to dinner (I could lock my iPad in the room safe, so no worries there). I even had one of my travel mates ask several questions about both bags, so maybe we have a new Bihnite on our hands!
    I've been stymied - each night for the last week I've taken my SE upstairs (where my TB collection is) to change it out for something else. I used to always trade out bags a LOT. right now I don't need a huge bag, but can't choose between my newly acquired Nordic/solar SE inside the newly acquired FB MCB, or something with my new plum MCB, or something with my newly acquired kiwi LS. So many decisions and I'm stuck!

North of the TB Mothership
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still waffling about the Cafe bag - it's sitting right in front of me now, whispering in my ear "take me....take me....". The PacSafe is sort of a slate blue/gray, but my complaint with the bag is it's very rigid when you try and stuff things in it, unlike the Cafe Bag. I'm trying to convince myself that my French Blue MCB is a professional enough color to go with outfits that are black and purple. I could always slip it into the Swift if it makes me that uncomfortable I suppose. Someone enable me!
    I'm probably too late but I carry my small French blue cafe bag to my meetings in California. Granted no suits there but still decently dressed up. Of course most of my professional clothing is navy.

When I'm not in California my scb goes great with my usual office wear: jammies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltgirl View Post
    I'm probably too late but I carry my small French blue cafe bag to my meetings in California. Granted no suits there but still decently dressed up. Of course most of my professional clothing is navy.

When I'm not in California my scb goes great with my usual office wear: jammies
    If I'm not outside, I'm in my jammies. No binding waist/bra.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2