Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say the medium would be more than big enough for the gym. Also there is isn't an inner lining in the main compartment so the inside is just the back of the ballistic fabric. As that's quite smooth, it should be easy to wipe clean from any sweaty used gym clothes/towels etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I have ordered the medium Road Duffel and am excitedly awaiting its arrival! :)

By the way, what I have been doing, and it's working out rather well, is getting to the gym in the evening after work. I find it is an efficient use of my time if I use the drive home to cool off, and then take a shower at home. It also means that I can shower in the comfort of my own bathroom, and that I have to pack less to go to the gym!
    -m

Hampshire, UK
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I forgot to add, the straps on the outside are perfect for attaching a yoga mat for anyone where that's part of their gym routine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2