Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

North Dakota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Verde/Steel Cadet

Hi Everyone!

2016 ushered in the "all in with Bihn" era for me as I've admired the bags for months now, and decided the new year is the perfect time to jump on board. I desperately needed a new EDC briefcase, so I researched, watched all kinds of review videos, lurked the forums, and finally made the decision last week to purchase a cadet. I wanted a grey one, but since that color wasn't available, I went with verde. Needless to say, I'm very impressed! What I like about it most is I put everything I have for work in there, and I have room to spare. Not to mention it is so much lighter to carry than my previous EDC bag which was a Booq briefcase (the model escapes me at the moment).

I'm able to get my 15" MBP inside of a cache on rails, iPad Air, and Kindle Paperwhite all in the main section of the Cadet. In the front zipper section, I've stowed my pens, stuff sack with all my cables, mouse, keys, and orange tinted glasses.

Opting for a splash of color, I decided to pick up a few packs of ultraviolet zipper cords and pulls that I will install later tonight.

Here are a few photos I snapped. One of the box arriving (because I was waiting like a kid on Christmas for this!) and the bag empty and my little bits and bobs in front of it, and finally one of it full of all the items I described up above. I also opted for the absolute strap which has lived up to it's name.

If these photos are too big, I apologize and will be happy to shrink them down if need be.

Verde/Steel Cadet-photo-feb-03-3-53-53-pm-jpgVerde/Steel Cadet-photo-feb-03-2-30-27-pm-jpgVerde/Steel Cadet-photo-feb-03-2-24-37-pm-jpg

Forum Member
    Bag End, of course!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! You will get many years of service, and many double-takes from admirers, with this bag. I also carry a Cadet for work. It is incredibly functional, durable, and beautiful. You made a nice color choice. Enjoy…

If this is your first TB bag, brace yourself. It won't be your last!

North Dakota
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm already plotting my next purchase, actually! Going with the A45 for my travel bag.

A day in, and already have a couple compliments on the Cadet. Pretty good start, I'd say!