Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Sweden
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely colours! I ordered shop bags. Please please please can we have stuff sacks in the new colours as well? I use them with the shop bags every day.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."-C.S. Lewis

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful colour comparisons! Thanks everyone. I've lost the ability to 'like' posts so just assume multiple likes above.

I always thought Nordic was like island - I realise now that is totally illogical as they wouldn't be the same colour - fjord is lovely but Nordic is wow!

I really like monarch, but still think zest is more dynamic and beautiful.

Sitka is lovely and definitely my favourite green ever offered.

A question for @ilkyway - I thought azalea was the bright pink colour? Now I'm mixed up about that, what was the bright pink colour that was offered before I discovered TB? I desperately want a swift and a LCB in it and have been putting azalea wishes out into the universe by mistake!.

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh thank you Kirri! I always mix thouse two up! You are right: Azalea is pink I meant Azure. Off to correct my post...

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Forum Member
    Northern NSW, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Oh thank you Kirri! I always mix thouse two up! You are right: Azalea is pink I meant Azure. Off to correct my post...

Ilkyway
    I'm so relieved, as I've been putting so many azalea wishes and requests etc out there! Lol

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new limited halcyon colors are awesome.

I wish the FJN pocket insert(s) were made in the new limited halcyon colors.

Want happy color FJN pocket inserts, please. I did order 1 pocket insert.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Seeing this picture made my head explode a little bit. 😳
    Good lord!

Forum Member
    NC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does the fjord color compare to blue denim?

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another plea for stuff sacks in more colours / the new colours!

Forum Member
    New York City
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can the three new colors just replace three existing??!? Jk... (Not really). A blue option is something I been seriously waiting for so really hope Fjord is the voted color!!!! How does this voting work?!?!

Forum Member
    Houston, TX
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would someone please-pretty-please post a pic of Fjord next to Burnt Orange Ballistic? I neeeeeed to know how that looks and whether I should try to snag a Fjord shop tote before they are all gone...

Forum Member
    Peachtree Corners, GA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was my first debut; what fun! I love Sitka, but I bought Fjord, because I'm a Navy/Iberian kind of girl. (A45 and A30)

My haul today:
    Swift (Navy/Iberian)
    DLBP (Navy/Steel)
    PCSB (Fjord)
    DOP's, keystraps, carabiners, shoulder straps, FG, etc., from some of the hacks

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I absolutely LOVE Fjord. So pretty. I really hope it stays, the only other regular 200d color I like is Northwest Sky, I'm a bit particular when it comes to color. I contemplated the steel/fjord A30 for a second, but came to my senses quickly.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My feeling is that Fjord would make a great 400 D Halcyon because it is deep and Island would make a great permanent 200D because it reflects light, which is what is needed for an efficient lining fabric.
    Of course both are blue and this person got overboard on Nordic, so what do you expect?

I want a Large Stuff Sack in Monarch because I had a novelty bag in that color when I was in first or second grade, I loved it.

I am not an orange person but both Monarch and Zest, which reminds me of fruits, are really beautiful.

I don't like Wasabi at all and returned Iberian items (first return, ever, from me to Tom Bihn Inc, in 10 years and a classified number of boxes), you can phase them out, now.
    Outraged roar of the W and I fan in the background to be ignored.... well... I need to ask Bond(Craig) to borrow one of his gateway vehicles or I share a ride with Pierce Brosnan or Idriss Elba Bond. ;)

Please, please, please make Island and Fjord permanent as well as Monarch and Zest.

Much thanks to Badger and Ilkyway for such a beautiful intercontinental tasting, :)

I needed that post after a phone tag marathon.

Northern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monarch, Sitka, and Fjord: Tasting Notes-travel-trays-jpg

Sitka and Wasabi,
    Island, Fjord, and Nordic,
    Monarch and Zest
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors Wink, Multiplying OPs Smilie

Wisconsin
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Monarch, Sitka, and Fjord: Tasting Notes-travel-trays-jpg

Sitka and Wasabi,
    Island, Fjord, and Nordic,
    Monarch and Zest
    All the blues. I want them! I can't wait for Fjord!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast