Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smart Alec carrying Xbox One

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since my last "real" visit to TB Forums. It is not because of any negative issue I had with TB Product or TB Crew. Perhaps, you could see in this way that I am happy and glad that I could finally take a step back from the never ending crave that I had before (the friendly-addiction or anticipation, you may called it) and had a more wallet-friendly/sensible/whatever of me now. Lol. Not that I am bankrupt or anything. Sorry, for getting too far away from the Thread.

Alright. I got my Xbox One While Edition, part of Halo Master Chief Collection on early January this year. I'd been carrying it around, almost once every month, moving it to my In-Law House about 2-3 hours drive over the weekend. I just like to share that Smart Alec, with Padded Bottom and some self-applied Air-Bubble as Cushion on the Side Pocket. Bam... a better way of carrying it comfortably on one's back. But I still wouldn't recommend carrying it, while doing sports or any light activity. It is quite heavy. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the load is Size 1 Brain Cell + Xbox One + the Controller. It is already quite pack but there is still space on the top for small accessories like the Controller. I don't think it could squeeze in the Xbox One Brick Adapter!

Smart Alec carrying Xbox One-smart-alec-carrying-size-1-xbox-copy-jpg

Lastly, great to read/see many Great Happenings over these few short months.
    Nordic-alike is returning under the new "Halcyon" Fabrics. I really like the Grey/Black Halcyon thread, from the before White. I'm looking forward to owning either Black Halcyon or Nordic one day. Too bad, Solar has not return yet.

That's all. Just like to show it can be done, hope this could help out someone along.

ADDED: I am thinking that the Camera I/O is the almost-perfect Xbox One Carrying Case but not exact fit. I think.
    Last edited by weirdguy; 05-04-2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Added thought about Camera I/O
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
    Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Toronto, Canada (GMT+5)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear from you again @weirdguy! Great pictures of how you carry you laptop and Xbox. Thanks for sharing and I agree, it is good to take a step back sometimes :)

To your last thought, I checked the inside dimensions of the Camera I/O and if the dimensions of the Xbox is 13.1 x 10.8 x 3.1 in, the only dimension that would be tight is the 13.1 in. It is about 0.5 in. off. If I get a chance to get my hands on an Xbox one, I will check for sure. FYI, my Size 3 Horizontal Brain Cell (very old) seems to a good fit.

Cheers!
    TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admit my step-back is short-lived with Social Media so prevailing now, I could hardly ignore TB Facebook Post about new "Halcyon" and those amazingly created Videos. Haha. Now, I am having a hard time resisting the idea of getting the Maker's Bag, as my new deeper Work Document Bag and replacement of my work DLBC. I really hope to see a deeper DLBC, as I has grew to like it a lot especially with its Top Zipper Briefcase. Not too fancy, quite casual, neat and modern and not too Business-Formal.

Oh my. Thanks @tpnl. The Size 3 Horizontal sure sounds more affordable than Camera I/O, but it is not listed for Sale anymore right?

Atlanta, GA USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @weirdguy this is more proof that a Smart Alec can swallow all kinds of items!
    current EDC- Black Ballistic Travel Cubelet with an Orange 152 COW. I have MANY pouches... My goal is 1 in every color EEK! 好的朋友

The Earth, we share.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBru View Post
    @weirdguy this is more proof that a Smart Alec can swallow all kinds of items!
    Yup, Indeed.
    And, your reply just reaffirmed my Wishlist to get a Second Smart Alec - an Nordic Halcyon/Zest whenever such is available in the future.

On another matter, interesting Profile Signature's Goal you have there - strive to have 1 in every color?