Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh box artist, I love you :)

OK, rant against UPS (I left a note on my door with explicit instructions and they still claimed they tried to deliver for the second time. Codswallop.) I then had to drive to Barking to collect it from UPS, because their driver was too lazy to deliver my TB box for the second day in a row. *snarls*

Anyway, I was delighted by the adorable box art, so, @Darcy, if you could tell whoever it was who created the delightful scene on my box a big 'THANK YOU!' because they bled off my fury when I saw the wee robots dancing on my TB box. How can anyone remain livid when they encounter these little cuties?

Oh box artist, I love you :)-boxartrobots1-jpg

Oh box artist, I love you :)-boxartrobots2-jpg

Oh box artist, I love you :)-boxartrobots3-jpg

Oh box artist, I love you :)-boxartrobots4-jpg

Oh and the contents of the box:

Oh box artist, I love you :)-unboxing-lcb-pcsb-tssisland-qkits1-jpg

There was also a drawing of 'a crane on crane paper' <3 Thank you :D

I went with a TSS in each sizes 1-4, in Island, because I want to sell/trade all the Wasabi TSS bags I have. Two Q-kits (one mini, one small) in what appears to be Aubergine. PCSB in Island, I think it will replace the Iberian PCSB I currently have. I went with Azure in the Large Café Bag; it almost looks larger than the Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange.

Thank you again to TB and the crew, Season's Greetings.
    Last edited by Kshni; 12-07-2016 at 03:16 AM.
    I love my Burnt Orange Medium Cafe Bag, Black MCB, and Azure LCB.
    The Preciouses: A45 in black/zest, (original) Yeoman Duffel in verde, Mini Yeoman Duffel in Burnt Orange, the S19 in black/ultraviolet, and the MB in black/northwest sky; Shop Bags in zest, monarch, sitka, fjord, and island.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kshni View Post
    Anyway, I was delighted by the adorable box art, so, @Darcy, if you could tell whoever it was who created the delightful scene on my box a big 'THANK YOU!' because they bled off my fury when I saw the wee robots dancing on my TB box. How can anyone remain livid when they encounter these little cuties?
    This was my first time seeing this particular box art, and I am seriously awed! It's amazing. It's the work of Kat, an essential (and, obviously, quite talented) person in our Customer Service crew.

Thanks for sharing such great photos of Kat's work with us, Kshni. Season's Greetings to you as well!
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is freaking adorable!