Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Side Kick and Daylight Briefcase - happy together

In December I bought a Side Kick in black halcyon/northwest sky. It is virtually perfect for my needs. My old iPad doesn't quite fit, but it zips up enough for getting through airports.
    Side Kick and Daylight Briefcase - happy together-img_2464-jpg
    It holds my wallet, phone, Hobonichi planner, pen, a mini Q-kit with bandaids, aspirin and the like, my RayBans (which aren't small!), passport wallet, tissues and keys. I also have a Side Effect and had to choose between my planner and my sunglasses when filling it.
    On Thursday, my new Daylight Briefcase, also in black halcyon/northwest sky, arrived and yesterday I took it to work. On the way there, it held my Side Kick, a 3D cube with work-only stuff - name tag, business cards, USB drives and a pocket Filofax full of work info, two planning calendars (the red books) and a medium S'Well full of tea.
    Side Kick and Daylight Briefcase - happy together-img_2500-jpg
    On the way home, the Side Kickick came out, the 3D cube went in the front slanted pocket and my 13" ASUS laptop in it's case went in. (The S'Well fit, too. It's not in the photo)
    Side Kick and Daylight Briefcase - happy together-img_2499-jpg
    The back pocket had a folded small shop in it.
    The only thing I'm not sold on is the Daylight's strap but as I have a Co-Pilot, I'll just use the strap that came with it.
    Someone on the forums described the black halcyon as "a ninja in a tuxedo". I like that description.
    Last edited by Brintoul; 01-21-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Minnesota - Land of 10,000 Seasons
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both of DLBC and Sidekick as well, also in Black Halcyon/Northwest Sky. LOVE them! Between those two bags, and my S19 (Black Halcyon/Ultraviolet, my EDC needs are met 90% of the time! I hadn't thought of putting the Side kick into the DLBC, but now that I've seen it, I can think of a few scenarios where that would come in really handy! Thanks for the tip! (And the pictures!!)
    On an Epic Quest for the Perfect Bag...

One Bag to rule them all, One Bag to find them,
    One Bag to carry them all and in the aircraft bind them...