Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Deep South, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up My NFTD Disappeared! Haha

I (lightly) packed my NFTD with my "inflight delights" which included an iPad Air2, Side Effect (purse), 3D Organizer Cube, and novel in the center, huge headphones and Klean Kanteen in the left pocket, and a mix of chargers, snacks, and essentials in the right pocket. The remainder of my stuff went into the very underpacked S25. Of course the S25 slid easily into the smaller overhead bin. What surprised me was how much underseat space I had once I slid the NFTD as far as it would go. It practicallly disappeared. If it weren't for the strap, I would have to unbuckle my belt to get to it.

Although I like the Pilot, I've found my true travel companion in the NFTD. That combined with the S25 gets me 45 liters of stuff that's well-organized and easy to carry. And if I had to, I could fit them both under the seat in front of me.

My NFTD Disappeared! Haha-img_6563-jpg
    S19, Pilot, S25, SE, NFTD, SCB, LCB, LS- in that order, all in Halcyon. Newest: Brain Bag. Oh, and some Shop Bags and Travel Cubelets. And some pouches. And a couple of Organizer Wallets. And a SSK. And some stuff sacks. And a laundry sack. But I'm not hooked on TB.

Forum Member
    Lost in the Midwest
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! I am flying in June on Southwest and everyone tells me that it is "cattle call" so i may not get any overhead storage. My plan was to take only my NFTD, glad to know I will have no trouble meeting the luggage requirements!

Forum Member
    Deep South, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anna2222 View Post
    Awesome! I am flying in June on Southwest and everyone tells me that it is "cattle call" so i may not get any overhead storage. My plan was to take only my NFTD, glad to know I will have no trouble meeting the luggage requirements!
    It's the perfect bag for a low-budget airline as long as you either have small feet, foldable shoes, or no need for a second pair of shoes.
    S19, Pilot, S25, SE, NFTD, SCB, LCB, LS- in that order, all in Halcyon. Newest: Brain Bag. Oh, and some Shop Bags and Travel Cubelets. And some pouches. And a couple of Organizer Wallets. And a SSK. And some stuff sacks. And a laundry sack. But I'm not hooked on TB.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so useful to know! I've been debating if the NFTD would work as an under-seat bag for me because of my shoes, which take a lot of space. And since it disappears under the seat, it probably wouldn't be large enough overall. The bag I currently use takes up about 2/3 of the space under there.