Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY TINY SPACE ART PLACE COURTESY OF TOM BIHN

My favorite corner of the house is my tiny art space. I recently added some Tom Bihn items to help me organize my stuff and now I am able to get everything up off the main desk area

The best part? All of the things in my TRAVEL TRAYS and my FIELD JOURNAL NOTEBOOK are already packed for any trip! I am using 3 small TT's in wasabi, UV & Island. It took awhile to decide what colors would really play off one another well, and I love what I ended up with.

Then I bought something I never thought I needed: The FJN. I LOVE it with a passion only Bihnions know, it is perfect for holding everything I need. The ipad mini also fits perfectly in the back. Bonus!

Would love to see how others use Tom Bihn items for an art space!

MY TINY SPACE ART PLACE COURTESY OF TOM BIHN-img_4025-jpg
    MY TINY SPACE ART PLACE COURTESY OF TOM BIHN-fullsizerender-jpg
    MY TINY SPACE ART PLACE COURTESY OF TOM BIHN-img_4030-jpg

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could keep art stuff this organized and contained to a small space. LOL.

I do use a TT for my Copic Markers.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How did you both get started on Copic?

I use a Clear Quarter Cube fitted with upcycled jars to house Copic, watercolor pencils and color pencils.

However, the dream setup idea is to use a TB Tool/Pen Wrap for the color families I have and plan to get.

Mainly the purple, pink and blue families.
    In these families have you experienced colors, so similar, even if they have different names, only one should be bought.
    I think it is the case for RV17 and RV19, so close, only one should be necessary, especially if one has a very light 0000 to lighten a base color.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @backpack,

I used to have a wonderful set of 72 Copic markers and found that yes, there were several that were very close together and colors I never used. Made me wish I had bought them separately over time. Regardless, I no longer have Copics, I moved to watercolor pencils (UV TT) and Bic & Sharpie permanent markers (Wasabi TT). What I use the most are in the FJNB: Meister multi gel pens, Copic multiliners and the Pentel multi 8. Allows me to carry lots of colors and only a few pens. Also have a small tin watercolor set in the pocket with a water brush. Most of my supplies I learned about from Youtube videos and found I was attracted to bright, vivid colors.