Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the Co-Pilot this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-img_0409-jpg 
    -m

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I don't know Florida weather, so I can't compare, sorry. Anyone else want to make Xena some recommendations for coming from south Florida to Boston in early June?
    It's summer all year round, basically. Outdoors right now I wear jean shorts and tank tops.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was excited to run into someone this evening who was carrying an olive 1000d Cordura Ristretto! And, he mentioned that he picked it up in Seattle way back when! How totally cool!

Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a picture at the time! :o
    -m

Massachusetts
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope you're having fun in our neck of the woods.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walked to Cambridge yesterday evening...
    Attached Images Attached Images To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704b-3-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704b-2-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704b-4-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704b-5-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704b-7-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704b-9-jpg 
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw a navy Founder's Briefcase walk by while I was attending to a conference call at the Boston Convention Center (was here attending the Red Hat Summit).

I recognized the shoulder strap as it approached, thinking -- that looks familiar! And as the person passed, I saw the Founder's Briefcase attached to it! I put myself on mute and yelled out: "Nice Founder's Briefcase!" but its owner didn't hear me...

After I finished with the call, I saw a navy Aeronaut 30 walk by! And I thought -- that's the same person!

I caught up to him outside, and he was gracious enough to stop for a picture.

The Founder's Briefcase fit inside the Aeronaut 30!

This made my day! :)
    Attached Images Attached Images To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-img_0497a-jpg 
    Last edited by maverick; 05-04-2017 at 01:38 PM.
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loved my visit to the JFK Library this afternoon!
    Attached Images Attached Images To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-4-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-6-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-10-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-15-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-5-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-8-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-7-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-14-jpg  To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-boston-201704c-12-jpg 
    -m

Northeast US
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great photos!! Also, you may be the first person I've seen who carries their Co-Pilot without a strap. How is it working out for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the lovely pictures! Especially JFK Library, his yacht and his inaugural address.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boston and Cambridge were an absolute delight!

I flew down to Philly this morning for meetings, and am back at the airport now, waiting to board my next flight (to CLT, and connecting from there to FAY). I took the SEPTA train into Suburban Station. The smell in parts of Suburban Station had me questioning my judgement, but the train was nonetheless a convenient means of transportation into the city. And the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot made travel easy, specially going up and down the stairs (no escalators) in Suburban Station.

The Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot are bulging a bit, as I picked up a few things in Boston. But they are nonetheless comfortable to carry.
    -m

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you enjoyed your time here! I enjoyed seeing your pictures of familiar (and unfamiliar) places.

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrived late in Charlotte because we departed late from Philadelphia.

I am thankful that they waited, and thankful that I was able to run/walk fast from the B gates to gate E25 with the Aeronaut 30 on my back and the Co-Pilot in my hand!
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At RDU with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot, heading home after a week of travel!
    Attached Images Attached Images To Boston with the Aeronaut 30 and Co-Pilot-img_0535-jpg 
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Great photos!! Also, you may be the first person I've seen who carries their Co-Pilot without a strap. How is it working out for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I carry it both with and without the strap, depending on my mood.

There is something nice about carrying a briefcase in your hand. The small size of the Co-Pilot specially lends itself to being carried by the top handle, I think. Ditto for the Daylight Briefcase.

I have been thinking -- I think I would like a cross between the Founder's Briefcase, the Co-Pilot/Pilot / the Cadet and the Daylight Briefcase. :)

What I mean by that is --
    * the styling of the Founder's Briefcase
    * the size of the Daylight Briefcase
    * but with a place to carry a bottle, like you can with the Pilot/Co-Pilot
    * the grab handles of the Cadet
    * the phone pocket sized to hold an iPhone 7, the way that the Cadet has

Boarding now, more on this later... :)
    Last edited by maverick; 05-06-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    -m

Massachusetts
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I have been thinking -- I think I would like a cross between the Founder's Briefcase, the Co-Pilot/Pilot / the Cadet and the Daylight Briefcase. :)

What I mean by that is --
    * the styling of the Founder's Briefcase
    * the size of the Daylight Briefcase
    * but with a place to carry a bottle, like you can with the Pilot/Co-Pilot
    * the grab handles of the Cadet
    * the phone pocket sized to hold an iPhone 7, the way that the Cadet has

Boarding now, more on this later... :)
    I like the way you're going with this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast