Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Volunteer Moderator Alumni Ilkyway's Avatar
    GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins

The Fist and Second Aid Pouches got updated to make space (or better have well positioned O-Rings) for the Pouchkins;

I love the two O-Rings outside the pouches: the empty pouch is the knew version in case that was not clear :)
    First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-24-38-jpg

But THIS is something I realy LOVE: Tom Bihn reinvented the Portable Culture Lable and I even took the colour out of this picture as to not take away from the glory of the lable:
    First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-25-21-jpg

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins

This is the debut item I am most excited about.

@Ilkyway, can you show us the size of the pouchkins compared to a mini OP? Many thanks!

ETA: sorry I am sure you're going to, I know you have a lot of posting to do right now! :-)
    Last edited by Cristina; 06-27-2017 at 01:29 PM.

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So enter the Pouchkins:

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-29-16-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-29-28-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-29-37-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-29-46-jpg

I mixed the colours here first for a visual effect, but honestly? I like it.

Ilkyway
    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to also point people to @maverick's post and picture of the First and Second Aid Pouches in the general discussion thread for the debut:

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cristina good idea! Will do so after I finished what I already have taken pictures off.

Ilkyway

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here is my Second Aid Pouch in the way I had it packed to use with my Luminary:

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-56-25-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-55-54-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-56-01-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-56-08-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-56-15-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-55-45-jpg

Ilkyway

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here is the full but not stuffed Second Aid Pouch next to a Small Snake Charmer. I do use that one in a simelar way after bchaplin has mentioned the idea. To hold all the small "purse-stuff".

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-57-13-jpg

First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-27-07-57-46-jpg

Ilkyway

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Single Pouchkin also makes a great Fidget Spinner Pouch :)
    Attached Images Attached Images First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-tb_fidget_spinner_pouch-jpg 
    -m

GMT +1 Germany, North
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cristina here they are compared to the Mini as requested and the size 1 Knitting Tool Pouch:

Ilkyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    Cristina here they are compared to the Mini as requested and the size 1 Knitting Tool Pouch:

Ilkyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much for taking so many fantastic pictures! They really are incredibly helpful.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the photos, great work! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These photos are great and so helpful! I snagged a second aid kit and a leaf insert and I can not wait for it to arrive! I tend to always carry extra bits that fit into the second aid category, but they are always scattered throughout my bag. It will be so nice to have them properly organised and in one place!

South Carolina, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a comparison picture of a fully pack First/Second Aid Pouch vs. Size 2/3 Travel Stuff Sack?
    Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
    Small Cafe Bag - Burnt Orange

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want this set-up for my knitting notions.

Southern California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
    The Fist and Second Aid Pouches got updated to make space (or better have well positioned O-Rings) for the Pouchkins;

But THIS is something I realy LOVE: Tom Bihn reinvented the Portable Culture Lable and I even took the colour out of this picture as to not take away from the glory of the lable:
    First and Second Aid Pouch upgraded and their Pouchkins-2017-06-26-12-25-21-jpg

Ilkyway
    I love the new label!