Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    Steel / Island is 'in production' on the Cadet

And Steel is in production for the Small Yeoman
    Asarrgghh. This is killing me. It keeps coming into production in the bags I already have it in! Please, a pilot, or Aeronaut, or Western Flyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!! How'd you make them magically appear in the production line for the Pilot, WF and A45????? Will you make it happen for the A30 too please!

Quote Originally Posted by Perseffect View Post
    Asarrgghh. This is killing me. It keeps coming into production in the bags I already have it in! Please, a pilot, or Aeronaut, or Western Flyer.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone!

We've been reading along and generally agree with all of the love the Steel/Island combo is getting. We definitely see the opportunity to roll out some additional bag options in that color combo so we're adding them to our production schedule and will have them ready in the next few months. Here's what we'll be adding in Steel/Island at this time: Pilot, Western Flyer, and Aeronaut 45.

And we have another combo we think will be fun that we're bringing to the Synapse 19 and 25: Olive/Island!

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow from me also. Thanks TB team for listening to our requests. Iím now on email notification for the A45, pilot and western flyer.

Cannot wait!

Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now have a dilemma, do I join the Pilot Steel/Island appreciation society or do I keep waiting for the Coyote/Northwest sky. Coyote has been absent from the last few Pilot production runs.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    Hi everyone!

We've been reading along and generally agree with all of the love the Steel/Island combo is getting. We definitely see the opportunity to roll out some additional bag options in that color combo so we're adding them to our production schedule and will have them ready in the next few months. Here's what we'll be adding in Steel/Island at this time: Pilot, Western Flyer, and Aeronaut 45.

And we have another combo we think will be fun that we're bringing to the Synapse 19 and 25: Olive/Island!
    Woot!

Thanks so much!! Now, decisions, decisions......which bags to choose first!?!?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcswanson View Post
    I now have a dilemma, do I join the Pilot Steel/Island appreciation society or do I keep waiting for the Coyote/Northwest sky. Coyote has been absent from the last few Pilot production runs.
    And just like that, an member of this excellent community has one available for me. Dilemma solved!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, man! A steel/island medium Cafe bag would be killer! Has a Cafe bag ever been made in ballistic steel?

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancingphysicist View Post
    Oh, man! A steel/island medium Cafe bag would be killer! Has a Cafe bag ever been made in ballistic steel?
    I don't think so, Cafe bags weren't made in ballistic until the new 525 Ballistic (so no Steel, just Cloud--which is also lovely). Cafe bags were made in grey cordura, but did they ever have an Island lining with it?
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone wants to see the Steel/Island on video, Iíve just posted a video review of my Steel/Island Tri-Star.

https://forums.tombihn.com/photos-vi...vel-video.html

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice video! The steel/island combo is so sweet on that bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The small Steel Yeoman is now available!!!
    Just ordered mine :)

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, a variation on a theme.

As I patiently await the Western Flyer and Pilot in Steel/Island I picked up these beauties.

Cloud/Island S25

Grey/Navy SCB

Grey / Blue is definitely my colour combo. Iím going to test my boundaries a bit here as Iíve also just ordered the following

Cloud/Cloud - SCB
    Cloud/Viridian - Side Kick
    Cloud/Dawn - DLBP
    Cloud/Dawn - DLBC

Hoping the Dawn has a blueish tinge and the viridian a green/blue. Itís a shame the SCB is just Cloud/Cloud but going to give it a go.

Not sure how Iíll get on with all these colours but excited to try them.

Winnipeg, Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Itís a shame the SCB is just Cloud/Cloud but going to give it a go.
    Maybe you can use Island stuff sacks and pouches inside it?

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, a variation on a theme.

As I patiently await the Western Flyer and Pilot in Steel/Island I picked up these beauties.

Cloud/Island S25

Grey/Navy SCB

Grey / Blue is definitely my colour combo. Iím going to test my boundaries a bit here as Iíve also just ordered the following

Cloud/Cloud - SCB
    Cloud/Viridian - Side Kick
    Cloud/Dawn - DLBP
    Cloud/Dawn - DLBC

Hoping the Dawn has a blueish tinge and the viridian a green/blue. Itís a shame the SCB is just Cloud/Cloud but going to give it a go.

Not sure how Iíll get on with all these colours but excited to try them.

I have the side effect in cloud/viridian and it's very pretty. The viridian is definitely green blue, a bit like the old azure cordura, but less in your face and slightly greener. It will look great as a side kick. Quick snap here, the greenish halcyon is sitka.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast