Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two TB bags & an old-school EMS pack

Brought my 3 TB bags and my 32L, 25 year old EMS hiking pack with me on a 2-day trip to Florida’s Gulf coast.

Here’s a pic of my new TC and my Stowaway with the ancient EMS pack. (I packed my Small Cafe Bag inside the surprisingly-cavernous Stowaway.)

Two TB bags & an old-school EMS pack-bf8e0602-c5c5-4738-8d2c-baf48919bcdc-jpeg

The funniest part about using an old bag is the lack of organizational features we tend to take for granted today. The old pack was my EDC when I was in college at the University of Colorado in the early 1990s.

I’m optimistic that my Tom Bihn bags will endure for 25+ years like that old EMS has :)
    Small Cafe Bag in Deep Blue/Grass - Medium Cafe Bag in Alphaviolet/Cloud - Pop Tote in Olive - S19 in Deep Blue/Iberian; Side Kicks in Aubergine/Island Halcyon, Verde/Ultraviolet, and Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - Side Effect in Nordic Halcyon/Northwest Sky Halcyon - S25 in Black Halcyon/Island Halcyon - S25 in Aubergine/Island Halcyon

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chaimonkey View Post
    Brought my 3 TB bags and my 32L, 25 year old EMS hiking pack with me on a 2-day trip to Florida’s Gulf coast.

Here’s a pic of my new TC and my Stowaway with the ancient EMS pack. (I packed my Small Cafe Bag inside the surprisingly-cavernous Stowaway.)

Two TB bags & an old-school EMS pack-bf8e0602-c5c5-4738-8d2c-baf48919bcdc-jpeg

The funniest part about using an old bag is the lack of organizational features we tend to take for granted today. The old pack was my EDC when I was in college at the University of Colorado in the early 1990s.

I’m optimistic that my Tom Bihn bags will endure for 25+ years like that old EMS has :)
    Do you have any other pictures of that EMS bag? Never seen one before.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk