1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think itís hard to fault the DLBC. Itís good value, lightweight, perfect size (for its intended use) and simply very very practical.

I use a black halcyon one at the moment but just bought a Cloud/Dawn Ballistic one as Iím hoping the slightly thicker ballistic makes it a little more structured.

I donít use it for every day use, just as a travel bag. Wondering how well the zips would hold up to repetitive use very day as that seems to be its weak spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agreed. DLBC is indeed very good value.

I had only one - Grey Cordura, really like its Grey. Not too dark, not too light. I find Cloud too bright, in my opinion.

My DLBC's zipper and overall still holding up, everyday use since I got it. Traded. It is definitely more than 1 year or coming 2 year.

For the zipper, I prefer DLBC's zipper. I understand that the Stowaway has waterproof/water-resistant Zipper but it is hard to operate and required two hands most of the time. The DLBC, although lack of these premium features - simply, silky and smooth. Able to zip close and open with one single hand and with ease.

I would love to get Canyon DLBC but I didn't have the chance, as I had bought the Stowaway. Nonetheless, I am looking out for a Black/Viridian DLBC. Hopefully, this combo will be available - as it is available for Brain Bag.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB, OP/S, PP Navy
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, FBPW, OP/L
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCB, SC, DOP/M, COP/M

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grey is my colour so the Steel Ballistic, Grey Cordura and Cloud Ballistic make up a lot of my collection.

Grey cordura is the right Ďshadeí in my opinion but I do prefer the ballistic fabrics in general (especially the newer lighter weight 525).

I think the viridian is a fantastic internal colour, and in my upcoming order, Iíve got a cloud/viridian Side Kick. A black/viridian would be even more impactful I imagine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS) & (Black/Steel), Tristar (Steel/Island), Cadet (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Black Halcyon/Iberian), Synapse 19 (Grey/UV), Ristretto 13 (Steel/NWS), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Co-Pilot (Steel/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel), Daylight Backpack (Burnt Orange), Daylight Briefcase (Black Halcyon) PLUS more 'bits' than you can shake a stick at!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cloud/Viridian - never thought of that. I think it will be a great combo for SCB too.

525 Black is really a deep black, quite matte yet there is a bit sheen to it like any other 525 fabric. It is hard to word out. But I got the chance to see it in the Showroom few months ago. Like you said, impactful is the right word - how extraordinary 525 Black looks, not the usual blacky black.
    Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB, OP/S, PP Navy
    Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, FBPW, OP/L
    Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCB, SC, DOP/M, COP/M

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2