Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Boxer (canine) Bag

I know. Really...comparing a bag to a boxer.... Let me set the scene--I was away and as part of my morning routine, I spent about an hour having coffee on the porch of The coffeeshop in town. I'd write for pages and pages describing what I saw. One day, I saw a boxer and its owner out for an amble. I'm more of a wire-haired "I have bed-head-and-I-don't care" dog person, but I couldn't help admiring this boxer. It was tight, tidy, and exactly proportioned. Then, I looked over to my new-to-me Stowaway.
    I admit that it's kind of a funny little bag...but when it has writing gear (old school and new) loaded into it, by golly, it is a tight and tidy little bag! Tight meaning no extra...everything fits quite comfortably into its compartments, but not a cubic iota of space is superfluous. A hallmark of TB goods in general, but it struck me anew with this bag. It carried three paper notebooks; a sheaf of papers; a hardcover book; a 10.5 inch iPad with keyboard cover; a small travel tray with cords and fiddly bits; two other pouches holding EDC things; phone; Hat; Long sleeved cotton shirt, unceremoniously rolled and stuffed--wrinkle-schminkle; and there was room for more. I loved that when I picked it up, it all moved together yet the bag didn't feel ballooned. Nor did it sag with weight.
    Just tight, tidy, and ready for adventure. Like the Boxer...sans jowls.
    Last edited by KmK; 06-21-2018 at 01:58 PM.

San Jose, CA, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apt description. I have a boxer myself, but he is kind of overweight like me. Also not unlike my TB small cafe bag. I maybe should have gotten a medium-sized one.