Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love not Stowed Away

I compared the Stowaway to a boxer dog in an earlier post... all said there still holds true. But oh, the love grows with time and use! I left about a week ago for a two week, multi stop, varied purpose, airplane travel trip.

I needed to bring an EDC bag for all occasions. Enter the MCB. It’s absolutely reliable, functional, looks great, and a winner. I had to check a bag as dress codes vary depending on the piece of the journey. Then there was “everything else.”. Technology—Ipad Pro, and Phone. Old school technology—Pens, three notebooks. In flight entertainment—a trade sized paperback. Papers for a meeting, a couple Chocolate peanut butter Cliff bars. A handful of Lifesavers. A small TT with cords and chargers... And other bits and pieces.

A great discovery was that the Makers Freudian slip fits beautifully in the back zip compartment! (Side note—I love using this FS at meetings because it sits on the desk or table, holds papers and everything else with subtle, graceful, function, and is often the only thing i need to be toting around.)

The Stowaway held absolutely everything and is such a sleek travel bag! LOVE that it opens to a backpack for moving around a busy airport and LOVE that it folds up to slip right under the seat or keep between your feet beneath a table.

It is tight and tidy and beautifully functional. I love that you can see and use the aesthetic and structural thinking and care that went into the creation of this bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please put some pics up when/if you have time... it seems like such an odd size & layout, I still can't envision how I'd use it vs other bags...

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got mine last week and already think wonders of it!! I have a flight to Denver Monday im taking it on so hopefully next week ill post up some pics of all it can hold!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do! Am in the middle of the conference now, but when I have a moment, for sure!