Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A trip to the market with The Truck

Here it is packed:
    A trip to the market with The Truck-fe8f2953-2789-4627-bd0b-1ffb7fc7e901-jpg

And unpacked:
    A trip to the market with The Truck-bc2e24e6-0dd1-42df-8e49-7683e8f1a074-jpg

It worked really well with only a few blueberries sacrificed (more below). The only drawback is that I learned that I can make it heavier than I can comfortably carry on my shoulder the one mile walk back home, so I took the bus.

The blueberries were carried at the bottom of the main compartment. The shifted a bit and a few were crushed against the corn. The two pints would not fit side by side in an end compartment. Next time I will be more careful to ensure they are sitting flat against the bottom.

Georgia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you really fit a lot in there! Can I ask what made you choose the Truck vs something else like the pop-tote or the shopping bags? I debated heavily between the pop-tote and the Truck - mom and I both got our own pop-totes! We're actually waiting on them right now - they should be delivered today, whenever UPS gets around to it, that is (it's 5pm now).

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't need or want a zippered top which is the main reason why I didn't go for the pop-tote or the new shop bags. I was tempted by the moveable feast when it was introduced, but found the price point a bit high. The Truck has the extra sturdiness and just enough organization that I wanted beyond my existing totes (I am in a profession where tote bags are a common swag item).