Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spiff Kit is a Home Run!

The one thing about my packing that has always been disorganized is my toiletries. I have used various toiletries bags in the past, and none ever quite made the grade. Well, I just purchased a Deluxe Spiff Kit and I have FINALLY found my solution. I have been using it daily the past two weeks while in Europe and it solves every problem I have had with toiletries which is solvable. It is a definite Home Run product!

The only "issue" I have (liquids and gels in carry-on bags) is not one Tom can solve (unless he knows how to change the TSA!). I am TSA Pre-Check, but I still have to have all my "liquids" in one bag, so I have to remember to move everything liquid or gel from the Spiff Kit to my Clear 3D Organizer Cube (the TSA 3-1-1 approved one) before passing through security.

The Spiff Kit is a great product. HIGHLY recommend!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing!

What color did you get?

Forum Member
    New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which airport are you flying through? TSA Pre has generally been relatively lax on the 311 rule as long as all of my liquids are in one place, the size of the liquids or the size of the bag haven't been as closely scrutinized as in Europe/Asia.