Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viridian Go-Bag Collection

I had a bit of a panic when I moved in late 2018 and realized that, even if I wanted to travel, it would be a ridiculous amount of effort to find all my things. I've since unpacked, and Kon Marie'd, and organized some more, but I also decided to set up some "go-bags" in a dedicated color. I don't really have any trouble finding and packing my clothes. It is more the small stuff, such as chargers and cords, toiletries, coffee, tea, my passport, and other small things.

Viridian is perfect for this, since I already have some items in it, which I don't use regularly. Stuff it all in a black tote, and I'm good to go.

Viridian Go-Bag Collection-viridian-collection-jpg
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great idea! What's the non-TB item that seems to be a similar color?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    That's a great idea! What's the non-TB item that seems to be a similar color?
    A bag I happened to find in the clearance bin at REI. I thought the color matched perfectly.
    ----
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Edmund Burke