Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCSB In with the New, but Still in Love with the Old too!

Posted a video in the review section on an in depth comparison, but wanted to share the pics with y’all too. I love both equally! The nice thing about TB is you don’t have to choose just one, buy all the bags!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my PCSBs is Sitka! I love it.

I do not have one of the current PCSB version. Your coyote looks really nice.

When the PCSB v2.0 debuts (the PCSB with internal pockets, hopefully bellows pockets all around), one of mine will be coyote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canada
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been word of a pcsb with internal pockets?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cucumber.sandwich View Post
    I think it might be an oft expressed wish by some folks rather than anything TB has said that they are working on.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cucumber.sandwich View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G42 View Post
    I think it might be an oft expressed wish by some folks rather than anything TB has said that they are working on.
    Darcy mentioned this when the redesigned PCSBs came out in 210d. It's on the list but that probably means it's more of a 2020 thing than something coming imminently:

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We find ourselves again returning to the idea of that hybrid PCSB / Side Kick kinda bag: it wouldn’t be a dual-purpose packing cube/shoulder bag, but more of a dedicated every day carry bag that still retains some of what we all love about the PCSB (namely, I think, that’s that it is lightweight and simple/classic, and perhaps also "working in/out of the bag"). Feel free to share some thoughts on that topic, with a caveat: Nik and Tom are in the midst of some major design projects, so such a bag wouldn’t likely be designed until late this year or early next.

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We find ourselves again returning to the idea of that hybrid PCSB / Side Kick kinda bag
    This is what I am happily waiting for. The PCSB is, to me, a bit too long and a bit too short, and a bit too unstructured. The Side Kick is a tiny bit too small and too structured. I am Goldilocks, and want something in between those two. While I love my travel cubelet for everyday errands, when I'm out and about I need to carry a little more. Currently that is a half empty small zip top tote.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!