Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

June debut and why I love black...

A lot of folks here love their accessories in bright colors and for sure besides their cheerful vibe they have the advantage that you find your things easier. And of course I also have an assortment of bright colors with my OPs, GWs, PCs etc. But: I always had a special love for black accessories and I am glad that with the Mini June Debut the supply became a lot better!

Take the Spiff Kit for instance. To me this is a prototypical TB design as it has a straightforward design with perfect proportions. I think that black 210 Ballistic is especially suited to bring out this beautiful simplicity.

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-04-jpg

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-02-jpg

The same holds true for the inside:

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-03-jpg

Black Halcyon, by the way, is another reason why I love black (Side Effect).

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-12-jpg

An thus, I'm afraid, my collection of black accessories will keep on growing...

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-01-jpg

But back to the other things of the June debut. The Super Mini Ghost Whale is a great addition to the GW family and I envision myself ending up with one in every color. Island was a good start however... (for more information watch maverick's video)

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-05-jpg

I am also excited about the new member to the Nik's Minimalist Wallet family. #5 is for all folks who want the third, outside pocket but not the clear urethane version inside. Mine is in Coyote as I recently started to fall in love with this color....

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-08-jpg

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-07-jpg

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-06-jpg

Unfortunately, these wallets seem to proliferate in my drawer...

June debut and why I love black...-mjdeb-09-jpg
    Last edited by bartleby; 06-04-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These are great pictures, @bartleby! I’ve just ordered the new wallet versions in both Halcyon options.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great choice @moriond, I think Halcyon is perfect for the wallets!
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces