Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meet my new roadtrip snack bag and mini wash up kit!

New travel tray arrived today which will be perfect for car snacks. When not needed, I can close it up and hang it on the hook I have hanging from the back of my neck support in my carMeet my new roadtrip snack bag and mini wash up kit!-img_1169-1-jpg. The wash kit is a super mini Ghost Whale. It has a 1 ounce bottle of water (edited to add: nope, its a 1/2 ounce bottle), 4 compressed towels (wysi wipes) and a contact case cut in half with an additional wipe. The contact case is to hold the towel while I add water. Sometimes I carry witch hazel or a mix of soap and water instead of just plain water.
    Last edited by sturbridge; 06-08-2019 at 04:46 AM.
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent ideas! Where did you get the one ounce bottle? It looks like an eye drops bottle and I like them because they are leak-proof. However, finding plain eye drops style bottles has been challenging. Thank you for sharing. elisa

-5 GMT EST/EDT
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, its a 1/2 ounce bottle not 1 ounce. I got them here (my favorite place for cheap travel size containers): https://www.abundanthealth4u.com/5-o...r-bottles.html
    Proud owner of: Pop Tote in cloud, Aeronaut 30 in steel/iberian, Travel Cubelet in Dawn, Travel Cubelet in Nebulous Grey , SE in steel parapack, SSB in black halcyon, Pilot in steel dyneema/steel, , Truck in Nebulous Gray, Small Zipped shop bag in black, Small Zipped shop bag in Dawn numerous pouches, 3D cubes, Q kits and straps, Cubelets and Ghost Whales!