Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: 3DOC as PLO

Forum Member
    NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3DOC as PLO

I have several GWOPs and a 3DOC as raw material for making a purse-like-object. Inside the 3DOC are 2 mini GWOPs, each attached to the base of the 3DOC hook with keystraps of the snaphook/o-ring variety. The dawn mini GWOP holds all my necessary cards like driver's license and insurance card, etc. Inside the grass mini GWOP is a Nik's wallet #5 (that holds credit/debit cards and cash) and a super mini GWOP (that holds change). I tethered the super mini GWOP to the mini GWOP and it seems to be working out so far. I have only been in the wild with this setup a few times and I like it. If I just need to make a quick trip to the market, I can grab the 3DOC with or without a handstrap attached and dash out.
    3DOC as PLO-3doc-inside-png
    3DOC as PLO-3docwgwops-png
    3DOC as PLO-marsupial-wallet-png
    3DOC as PLO-clips-png
    "Ignoring isn't the same as ignorance, you have to work at it." -- Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale"

Montana
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xyppy View Post
    I have several GWOPs and a 3DOC as raw material for making a purse-like-object. Inside the 3DOC are 2 mini GWOPs, each attached to the base of the 3DOC hook with keystraps of the snaphook/o-ring variety. The dawn mini GWOP holds all my necessary cards like driver's license and insurance card, etc. Inside the grass mini GWOP is a Nik's wallet #5 (that holds credit/debit cards and cash) and a super mini GWOP (that holds change). I tethered the super mini GWOP to the mini GWOP and it seems to be working out so far. I have only been in the wild with this setup a few times and I like it. If I just need to make a quick trip to the market, I can grab the 3DOC with or without a handstrap attached and dash out.
    3DOC as PLO-3doc-inside-png
    3DOC as PLO-3docwgwops-png
    3DOC as PLO-marsupial-wallet-png
    3DOC as PLO-clips-png
    That's a great setup!
    Navy/Wasabi S25, Sitka Mini OP,
    Nordic/Iberian SE, Nordic PCSB, Navy Medium Clear OP, Iberian 8" Key Strap, Ultraviolet 8" Key Strap,
    Black/NWS SK, Ultraviolet Large OP, Fjord Small TT, Verde Small Double OP, Island Origami Swan, Island 3D OP , Island SSC , Nordic/NWS LCB, Multi Color Clear OW

Forum Member
    Las Vegas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love all that Grass!