Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    SF Bay Area ; He/Him
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your new Synik 30, @oncojeans. Glad this review and follow up helped!

Tough question to answer! I thought about it but I need to pick 2 instead of one only. So I’d say both the HLT (size 1 for EDC but I also love size 2) and the A5 ghost whale (great for my small books and Kindle). I love them lots - super handy accessories to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you again Imagineez. Very helpful indeed Have ordered both on your recommendation!

SF Bay Area ; He/Him
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncojeans View Post
    Thank you again Imagineez. Very helpful indeed Have ordered both on your recommendation!
    Fantastic! And if you happen to be on Facebook, we’d love to have you share your new TB bag experiences and pics with us at the unofficial “Tom Bihn BST & Discussion” FB group as well. Very easy to join. We have a great community there just like here in the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you I’d be delighted to join your group when I return home

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imagineez View Post
    My intent with this review is for you to get a clear picture what this bag can do for you, and what it can't. I'm posting a lot of pictures to help tell a story.
    This kind of content is why I love these forums and the people that post here. The informative and extremely thorough look at this bag is most appreciated. Thank you.

Alabama
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am kinda worried now that I should have ordered the GE synapse 25 instead of the synik 30, maybe it won’t fit as well, and with them announcing the they probably won’t do a GE synapse 25 again, I kinda wish I had ordered both, and returned whichever wouldn’t work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you again Imagineez for your very helpful, comprehensive and excellent review I have now taken delivery of my new Synik 30 in Black 490D Halcyon. It is truly superb I particularly like the aesthetic of the Black Halcyon I have added a Snake Charmer, HLT-2 Padded pouch, Ghost Whale and two PDOC cubes. I also bought the A30 laundry cube for clothing. Everything works together beautifully. I’m curious to know how others find this as a one-bag option For overnight/2-3 day trips. I have been covetting a Nordic Halcyon A30 (largely because of the aesthetics) as an alternative but would be interested in others views. Any thoughts?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5