I went by the Mother Ship today to finish the accessorizing of my Daylight Briefcase. I have a Lenovo C330 Chromebook and a Kindle Fire HD8 and wanted options to carry them. Cody helped me find a find a Cache with a good fit and the 13C fits the C330 (11.5" x 8" with about a thumb-width to spare at the top in horizontal mode (good fit). The Freudian Slip from a medium Cafe Bag was a good fit too, with just enough height and of course plenty to spare on the sides. My Kindle Fire HD8 in a hard easel case fits horizontally in the stretch mesh pocket and vertically in the rear most zippered pocket on the Freudian Slip. Although I would not normally take both, it will all tuck onto the main compartment of the Daylight Briefcase. The Freudian Slip takes the storage options for the briefcase to exponential levels :)

The Cache works perfectly in my Smart Alec backpack too. Going to the zipper closure and both horizontal and vertical rails on the Cache was a brilliant move. BTW, if you have a (cough, cough) Pacsafe Venturesafe 300 bag, the Medium Cafe Bag Freudian Slip fits like a glove.

Daylight Briefcase with 13C Cache and Medium Cafe Bag Freudian Slip-dsc_0067-jpg
Daylight Briefcase with 13C Cache and Medium Cafe Bag Freudian Slip-dsc_0068-jpg
Daylight Briefcase with 13C Cache and Medium Cafe Bag Freudian Slip-dsc_0069-jpg
Daylight Briefcase with 13C Cache and Medium Cafe Bag Freudian Slip-dsc_0072-jpg
Daylight Briefcase with 13C Cache and Medium Cafe Bag Freudian Slip-dsc_0070-jpg