Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how does the smaller S19 or S22 fit on your frame? Im 6'2" and worry that itll look out of place when compared to the S30 on me. I need more of an EDC bag/personal flight item and less of a one bag travel bag, but the S30 seems like it can compress down when needed for a normal EDC loadout, and expand for whatever i can throw at it.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arjunsw View Post
    how does the smaller S19 or S22 fit on your frame? Im 6'2" and worry that itll look out of place when compared to the S30 on me. I need more of an EDC bag/personal flight item and less of a one bag travel bag, but the S30 seems like it can compress down when needed for a normal EDC loadout, and expand for whatever i can throw at it.
    The S19/22 works, but it does look a little small on me. I'm not a big guy by any means, and the S19 is definitely the smallest I'd go for in a backpack- I prefer taller, narrower bags as opposed to the shorter height of the 19. At 6'2" I'd recommend the S30 for the better fit/look, and like you said, it does pretty well when lightly packed. It's a little big for EDC, but your frame can handle it for sure. I used a S25 as my daily bag for a long time and they're essentially the same profile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2