Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap

I've tried out the Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap, which I got courtesy of @darcy to try!, and am belatedly posting a review. (I'm weeks behind on everything right now. Sigh.)

In short: it works! Well! (Of course it does, it's a TB design.) It's easy and it does exactly what it claims to do. It's much less bulky than the Travelon Bag Bungee that I've used in the past. It's so easy and simple that... I've already misplaced it. Oops. I am not very organized. Anyway. I apologize for the terrible quality of my photos, as even during the middle of the day my apartment gets terrible light, and my camera is not great.

Herewith, various TB bags lashed to the top of a very small rolling suitcase (the now discontinued Rimowa Salsa Business Trolley, which is dinky, and which I purchased with the intent of wheeling around my TB bags since I have shoulder issues.)

Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0301-jpg

Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0302-jpg
    Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0303-jpg
    Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0305-jpg
    Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0306-jpg
    Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0307-jpg

The A30 works much better lashed vertically, rather than horizontally, as the lash strap barely wraps around a very underpacked A30. But I figured I'd try.

My only complaint, such as it is: when I opened the package my initial reaction was, "Seriously? That's it?" It is very minimalist and a very simple design (which, to be fair, is pretty much disclosed in the name and description.) But, while very simple, it works and is secure. It's less fuss than the Bag Bungee (which isn't that fussy, but is a bit more involved to strap on.) If you have a Bag Bungee and are happy, you probably don't need this, but if you're looking to wheel various bags without a lot of fuss, then this is a very good product.
    Attached Images Attached Images Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0302-jpg  Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0303-jpg  Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0301-jpg  Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0305-jpg  Review: Simple Rolling Luggage Lash Strap-img_0306-jpg