Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Video reviews of the Icon, Handy Little Thing, Monster Truck, and more!

Hey all!

I did a bunch of video reviews of the products launching December 2nd on my website. Darcy encouraged me to post the link to the forums, so here I am! The link to the website is here: https://mytombihnreviews.com/december-2-debut

This one Iím most proud of (it was Darcyís idea :) - itís a ďcommercialĒ for the debut:

If you have any questions or requests, Iíd love to hear them. Iím also giving away the Ghost Whales and the Icon that I reviewed - the signup form is on my website, above.

(In the interest of full disclosure: I do have an affiliate relationship with TB, so if you buy thru the links to the Tom Bihn website on my website, I will earn a little money at no cost to you. This is a passion project for me more than anything - the money earned goes towards hosting fees, video production, and occasional contests.)
    Last edited by SpencerS; 12-01-2019 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Embedding video
    Current EDC: Synik 30 | Travel: NFTD

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah! That video is awesome.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Volunteer Moderator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerS View Post
    Hey all!

I did a bunch of video reviews of the products launching December 2nd on my website. Darcy encouraged me to post the link to the forums, so here I am! The link to the website is here: https://mytombihnreviews.com/december-2-debut

This one Iím most proud of (it was Darcyís idea :) - itís a ďcommercialĒ for the debut:

If you have any questions or requests, Iíd love to hear them. Iím also giving away the Ghost Whales and the Icon that I reviewed - the signup form is on my website, above.

(In the interest of full disclosure: I do have an affiliate relationship with TB, so if you buy thru the links to the Tom Bihn website on my website, I will earn a little money at no cost to you. This is a passion project for me more than anything - the money earned goes towards hosting fees, video production, and occasional contests.)
    Spencer, that commercial made me laugh! That music. Itís the little things that make me nostalgic for the US. Thanks.