Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Truck family

I mean, what is not to love about the Pick Up Truck? As others have said, it is adorable.

I love totes because I love to have access to my stuff at all times. Especially a hot tea:

I love that itís small enough to carry around all the time but because of the ballistic fabric and the construction, I can see everything in the bag at all times. I love this!

Honestly, Iíve gotten so many compliments on the Pick Up Truck.

The only thing I wouldnít use it for is for going to a really crowded where security is a concern. Even in my safe neighborhood I do tether everything in. Obviously if the bag is giving me such great access to my stuff, everyone else has it too!

It is a great ďhouse purseĒ for this reason. I take things from room to room or just pop in a magazine or knitting project and carry it to wherever Iím going to sit. It is a great project bag.

The other thing I love the Trucks for is carrying things that need to remain upright. The Pick Up Truck has a rigid base just like the larger Trucks.

On Thursday I used my Monster Truck to carry a few dozen mini pies to my sonís preschool. They wanted me to talk about Thanksgiving. The Monster Truck performed admirably.

All the pies arrived safely and then I took the Monster Truck to Tesco to look for some last minute American foods. It was just over a mile each way and the Monster Truck was definitely at the limit of what I would want to carry that far. The padded handles made it possible though, and the cranberries and wine made it home intact.

I really recommend all the Trucks for any time a rigid base would help keep something precious or delicate upright and/or accessible. Whether thatís a tea, pie, or houseplant, thereís a size for everybody!

Forum Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please post a photo with all three size trucks together? I have the original truck and Iím trying to see how much bigger/smaller the new ones are.

Forum Member
    30.7 miles south of the TB mothership
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    House purse! That's a great name. I got 3 when I went to pick up my online order yesterday morning. They will be gifts, and I got the Dawn one for me. I pack books and knitting all over my house and this will work perfectly.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Can you please post a photo with all three size trucks together? I have the original truck and Iím trying to see how much bigger/smaller the new ones are.
    I grabbed a couple of pics this afternoon, before the light totally faded:

Thatís the Pick Up Truck sitting in the center of the Monster Truck. Regular Truck is next to it.

And there they are, all three. At this angle you can really tell the difference.

Forum Member
    Pollock Pines, CA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe the pickup trucks didn't fly out of there! So handy and cute. Can't wait to see mine in deep blue..

Forum Member
    Phoenix, AZ
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting these pics. The monster truck looks like itís bigger than I expected!

Forum Member
    Springfield, MA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This comparison is very helpful! I was already sold on the MT, and this just reaffirms that.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, my whole Truck family are house purses!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious - does the large travel tray fit in the middle section of the PUT? Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Truck family

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I am curious - does the large travel tray fit in the middle section of the PUT? Thank you!
    It does! Dimension-wise it is a little larger than the center compartment but because the TT is flexible and the pocket walls are flexible, it fits.

The Small TT is a bit lost in the center compartment but can conform to a nice oval shape in the side pockets.

Last edited by Cristina; Today at 01:23 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much, @Cristina. Your photos are amazing and helpful.