Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hi @SerialCrafter,
    The reason they donít O-rings on the outside surface of the Freudian slips (outside of pockets) is because it impacts how you can use the pockets (whether something you want to insert will catch on a tether point). But you can use fabric loop at the top as @haraya suggests to tether items, and you can add clips lto the FS like the one you painted in at the top and tether to those clips.

HTH

moriond
    Thank you for explaining that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SerialCrafter View Post
    Great idea! Better than using a binder clip as I have been doing. But now Iím thinking I need one of those Ghost Whale pouches!

Sorry for the repeat post. Canít figure out how to delete on Tapatalk. Also could someone please tell me how to ďlikeĒ a post. Maybe Iím dense but I canít figure how to do it on the internet version on my Mac nor on Tapatalk!
    I think the "like" button shows up after a little while after you join instead of being available right away--either after a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time, I'm not sure which. Either way, the "like" button is likely to show up for you soon!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    I think the "like" button shows up after a little while after you join instead of being available right away--either after a certain number of posts or a certain amount of time, I'm not sure which. Either way, the "like" button is likely to show up for you soon!
    Thanks. I would have just liked this butFreudian Doodling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2