Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freudian Doodling

I'm an urban sketcher, travel sketcher, journaler. I bought a small Cafe bag but it was just too small as I accumulated supplies. I just got a new Maker Bag and Freudian Slip. Then I got a few new paint markers. I sat there with the markers in my hand looking back and forth between the markers and the slip and couldn't help myself. Love the way it turned out. Sent my kids the pics and they thought the Slip came that way from Tom Bihn. LOL. Best is the Maker Bag holds all my supplies plus a water bottle, a small board to hold paper, a good size hat AND an REI collapsable stool. Perfectly. I'd only like to ask if anybody ever thought about wanting O rings on the Freudian Slip? I have some expensive travel brushes in that little white bag and would like to clip the bag and my supply pouch to the slip!
    Freudian Doodling-img_8186-jpgFreudian Doodling-img_8187-jpgFreudian Doodling-img_8190-jpgFreudian Doodling-img_8196-jpgFreudian Doodling-img_8200-jpg

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums, @SerialCrafter! Wow, I like that a lot. It looks like one of your painted-on pens is a Lamy Safari (or Al-Star), is it? I recognize the little window for checking the ink level. :D
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Mechanicsburg, PA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love, love how you decorated your slip!
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never thought I'd want a FS, but this has got my attention. Wow! I think if you drew more of these, people would buy it. Like really cool.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums!

And that is totally cool!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another welcome @SerialCrafter, awesome Freudian Slip! I am traveling right now so I canít look it up but there might be an O-ring in the attic of the zippered pocket of the Freudian Slip as that is where I discovered one in my Freudian Slip for the Synapse 25.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...that is awesome!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Welcome to the Forums, @SerialCrafter! Wow, I like that a lot. It looks like one of your painted-on pens is a Lamy Safari (or Al-Star), is it? I recognize the little window for checking the ink level. :D
    It is a Safari! I started on the right and the drawings aren't great as I was figuring out the pens and ink (there was some spattering going on.) So thanks for recognizing it! I have four fountain pens with different inks and nibs...permanent black with fine nib and calligraphy nib, permanent grey, soluble black. I've grown to like TWSBI better than Lamy but still love it. Personally I think I like the stuff/toys more than the craft!!!

And thanks all for the welcome and likes for the decorating!
    Last edited by SerialCrafter; Yesterday at 09:47 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by panda2mama View Post
    I never thought I'd want a FS, but this has got my attention. Wow! I think if you drew more of these, people would buy it. Like really cool.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks! It was fun to do but not sure I'm at the professional level yet. But interesting thought. I also have to see how it holds up with use and wet brushes!
    Last edited by SerialCrafter; Yesterday at 09:53 AM.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bartleby View Post
    Another welcome @SerialCrafter, awesome Freudian Slip! I am traveling right now so I canít look it up but there might be an O-ring in the attic of the zippered pocket of the Freudian Slip as that is where I discovered one in my Freudian Slip for the Synapse 25.
    You are right! There are TWO.