Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

New York/Santorini
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Synapse 19 Goes to a 24-hour Star Wars Movie Theater Marathon

Hi all! I just threw together a pack in trusty S19 for a 9-movie Star Wars marathon which is set to begin in a few hours. The cinema is obviously a dark place, so it's key to not be rummaging around when looking for the tiniest of things. I'm feeling excited/nervous about the marathon, pretty great about the pack, and just wanted to share some pics belowof this first-time use case scenario!

Synapse 19 Goes to a 24-hour Star Wars Movie Theater Marathon-img_6376-copy-jpg

In addition to the S19 I've got:

• Side Effect
    • Organizer Pouch
    • Two Cubelets
    • Loads of keystraps
    • an A30 Travel Laundry Stuff Sack
    • the new Shepherd's Wool Utility Cloth

Synapse 19 Goes to a 24-hour Star Wars Movie Theater Marathon-img_6378-copy-jpg

Some thoughts:

• I love using the TLSS as a makeshift pillow when stuffed with goods.
    • The organizer pouch holds my sleep-related items (eye mask + ear plugs, if it comes to that)
    • The larger cubelet holds an essential oil kit (things might get fowl odor-wise in there, not sure how my head and eyes will fare 24 hours in the theater, and my stomach can probably use all the assistance it can get from movie snacks)
    • The smaller cubelet is on clif bar duty
    • The side effect fits perfectly in the lower pocket and holds all necessary toiletries for an overnight trip (regardless of destination)
    • I love the new utility cloth as a neckerchief. Really a great garment/accessory

Synapse 19 Goes to a 24-hour Star Wars Movie Theater Marathon-img_6380-copy-jpg

Will be stocking up on some more fruit/nuts on the way over, and there is more than enough room to accommodate a large haul of goodies to the theater. Just had so much fun throwing this together in 10 minutes, and made me grateful to have so much great TB stuff for these kinds of strange occasions.

Cheers! And may the force be with you all

Chris

Forum Member
    Indiana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by platisc View Post
    Just had so much fun throwing this together in 10 minutes, and made me grateful to have so much great TB stuff for these kinds of strange occasions.
    Sometimes the stranger occasions are the most fun! Report back and tell us what you did/didn't use!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have fun! Packing for an overnighter is always fun!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never heard of this type of all-series marathon in a theater, and it sounds awesome. Please do post a follow-up about the experience. Are they showing them in order of theater release or in order of story sequence?