Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Northeast US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Mini Prep Bag: A look into the HLT-1

Where does a gal put all the little things she needs, all in one place? Why, in the Prep Bag, of course!

(apologies for the color of these photos — working with my phone camera with not the best lighting)

So this is how I’ve decided to kit out my HLT-1 for now, with all the necessities I might need during a day. Covering everything from, “I actually have to see people tonight and I don’t have time to go home,” to the monthly, “oops I forgot it was coming but thank goodness I’m prepared!”

In the front pocket, we have an emergency stash of emergency things, an eyeglass cloth, and a toothbrush for keeping the eyebrows groomed.

On the inside: tweezers and nail clippers in one of the mini inner pockets; a repurposed travel Advil case for daily pills in the other mini pocket; a mini Tide pen, a mini toothbrush and mini toothpaste in the webbing straps; mini containers of face powder, skin balm, and concealer/foundation, plus a mini mascara and a repurposed glass Kiehls sample bottle containing my face oil in the big mesh pocket; a larger emergency pad and the swishiest of swishy retractable face powder brushes in the middle.

And voilà! I can probably squeeze more odds and ends in, but for now, this serves its purpose quite well! I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." — Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Mechanicsburg, PA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is brilliant!! I've been using a 3-D organizer cube for the same sort of purpose (and a small Q-Kit for a scaled down version), and it has worked out brilliantly.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches